The Luxury Watch Company Patek Philippe stands for quality and reliability. As an illustration, each single automatic movement manufactured by the company is put through approximately 600 hours of quality control. The assembled luxury watches are then taken through severe testing and observation for 15 days to one month (depending on the type of movement) before they are deemed ready for the customer. Perhaps due to this concentrated attention on each watch, only 30,000 watches are produced annually, in small series ranging from a few to several hundred.
Among the company's special features:
* The company released one of the first crown wound pocket watches in 1839. (Prior to this, pocket watches were wound with a key.) This invention earned the company one of its 70 patents.
* In 1868, Patek Philippe made the first ever wrist watch.
* In 1925, the company created the first wrist watch with a perpetual calendar, though it was not produced until 1941.
* Patek Philippe is the only Geneva watch manufacturer receive the Geneva Seal, the highest official quality distinction in the watchmaking industry, for its mechanical movements (95% of the movements bearing the Geneva Seal are Patek Philippe timepieces).
* Among the 100 most expensive watches sold at auction, 80 were from Patek Philippe.
You can find the right piece from luxury brand.We’ve got all kinds of styles: from elegant to classic, rich and luxurious to delicate touches of glam! Our replica Patek Philippe wathces are usually at high quality and reasonable price. If you’re looking for great watches at great prices, our replica watches collections here are beyond expectation.